About the client
The client is an American e-commerce marketplace that doubles up as a catering aggregator for corporate events, meetings, and individual customer needs. They take in bulk orders, from myriad vendors and connect them to a potential client to set up the process.
As a nationwide catering aggregator, the client required a reliable support system for sales and lead generational purposes. With our business development team’s assistance, they were out to cast a wider net of connections to bring in new customers. They also required this process to be concentrated across certain areas of service as well.
Additionally, convertibility and business growth were also of importance and priority in their agenda throughout this project.
Lead Generation | The Process
Upon receiving the brief the team delegated tasks based on each member’s specialization and constructed a lead generational plan. They initiated the process which included every single requirement as specified by the client.
The process included:
- B2B market research and analysis
- Outbound calling as the client’s representatives
- Target vendors specific to the area of the client’s choice and connect both businesses
- After the partnership has been established, the team will upload necessary details onto the client’s website
- Additionally, they also update the menu’s according to specific requirements
The process worked successfully in meeting deadlines and targets set by the client and the team members themselves. With the intention of the project achieved the results were:
- Increased business opportunities
- Successful professional collaborations through built on reliable connections
- Systematized customer management
Outsource to Ossisto’s augment your customer’s interest through our lead generation services
Customers and business growth are at the top of the list to every business out there. Any adverse effects on these will negatively affect a company’s reputation. Hence, our business support services are built to help firms overcome these shortcomings and steer them clear off them.