Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist and support CSE team/clients in their day to day operations
- Conduct various researches online, marketing research, data collection & entry, document management and similar administrative and backend business tasks.
- Meticulous in completing the work within set timelines.
- Providing suggestions, ideas & insights to the CSE team to improve the client experience.
- Being a team player and able to handle the pressurized situation and handle unprecedented work inflow effectively by proper planning.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate within the team and frontend teams.
- Escalating challenges in the execution of the task, initiating discussion with CSE/client and finding a resolution.
- Adhering to timelines and completing the projects & tasks on time.
- Excellent comprehension skill.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Quick learner.
- Typing skill (a typing speed of 20-25 WPM, minimum).
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Decision making & Problem-solving skills.
- Time management skill.
- Candidates should have the interest to work in a 24×7 working environment.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel & other MS Office tools.
- Good knowledge in Google Docs.
- Self-driven and self-motivated.
- Candidate should possess a client-centric attitude & approach.
- Candidate should be quality conscious and oriented.
- Freshers can apply.
- Should be a graduate.