Client Service Executive
Being a Client service executive, you will be interacting with our clients through email and telephone to assist them in their requirements. While maintaining the confidentiality of the clients and their details, CSEs are responsible for completing all the work, project and assignments of clients in a timely manner with 100% quality of results. Documenting all client related tasks and other details in our internal system organized, updating the information as and when there is a change, keeping the clients updated with the status of the work, providing meaningful suggestion to the clients with regards to the work when needed are some of the job responsibilities. You will be analyzing and identifying the requirements of our clients to up sell our other services. You will communicate with internal teams and departments here to complete clients’ tasks by delegating the work and coordinating between various teams.
- Act as SPOC for clients
- Regular communication through telephone and emails with clients
- Understanding our clients, their requirements and develop a professional business relationship
- Update the internal system with client details and the task requirements regularly
- Maintaining quality of work always by conducting through audit of the results before sending it to clients
- Identifying the other needs of clients and up selling the other services of our company
- Offer timely and required suggestion to clients pertaining to the work
- Retaining retention
- Escalating client dissatisfaction immediately to supervisors and work towards resolution
- Uphold company standards and ensuring client satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills preferably in US, UK accents or in Neutral accent.
- Computer literacy
- Comprehension and Problem solving skills
- Decision making
- Ability to work under tight time-lines and demanding situations
- Working in and with team to complete the projects
- Time management, Timeliness and adhering to time-lines
- Being empathetic with clients
- Professional attitude and behaviors
- Positive attitude towards work and clients
- Logical thinking
- Updated knowledge about business, economics, finance and other business related information is a bonus
- Knowledge about western business culture desired
- Quality and Result oriented
- Working on feedback for self improvement
Working with the dynamic sales team, Sales Specialist makes cold calls, generate leads and close the sales. Sales executives identify the customer needs; promote company’s products and services to customers according to the identified needs. Explain the monthly plans and suggest customers choosing a right monthly plan. Identify the potential and clients to enhance the business association.
Sales specialist will also develop new prospects and interacts with international customers to increase sales of the organization’s services. Familiar with international variances in cultural and legal issues as pertaining to sales is a added advantage. Work closely with operations team in client assignment post the sale.
This role requires Excellent Client Verbal Communication (English), Negotiation skills & Convincing skills.
- International sales experience (US and European Markets)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation & convincing skills
- Developing sales pipe line by identifying the opportunities and creating prospects
- Cold calling skills
- Target driven
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Flexible and adaptable
- Clear communicator
- Active listener & effective problem solver
- Patient and empathetic
- Ability to work well as part of a team or individually
- Excellent Team Player
- Decision making skills
- Identifying right opportunities for business expansion with clients
- Self starter and self motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well organized at work
- Documenting clients requirements thoroughly
Having basic computer knowledge is a must to apply to this position. Experience in working with MS Office, Google Docs and other web application is a merit.
Other duties may include conducting research on potential clients, staying on top of customer needs and changes in the industry, preparing reports for management, and resolving complaints and other service issues.
We are looking for a content writer who is a creative professional with the knowledge of how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites. Your job is to ensure that their content is relevant enough to create interest for customers, plus answer any of their questions and possibly convert them into a customer. Some of the required skill sets of content writers are.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of customers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
You must possess the ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy is an essential aspect of any project. You work with company and their external clients in order to determine how to bring the greatest possible benefit to potential readers. This requires thoughtful conversations, plus extensive research to locate the best possible information. Being able to understand business models and the overall goals are also important. Being an excellent and effective communication is must.Some of job roles and responsibilities are
- Core website copy
- Blog’s and news articles
- Social media posts
- Content for banners
- Product descriptions
- Company bios
- Landing pages
- Proof read and edit contents
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Experience in service sector is a plus
- Design and develop, web graphics, website designs, animated graphics, social media assets, infographics, presentations and designs for digital advertising campaigns.
- Discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work.
- Developing design briefs that suit the business purpose.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Commissioning illustrators.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Cross browser compatibility
Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the websites architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
We are looking for an HR assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between Managers and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
An ideal candidate for the human resources assistant position holds an academic HR background. Familiarity with our industry is also an advantage. For this role, you should be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties, like posting job ads, coordinating interviews and contacting candidates. Following our training sessions, you will also be able to assist HR managers in the life cycle recruitment (e.g. onboarding process for new hires and candidate sourcing.)
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department is organized and operates to attract, hire and maintain our employees.Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Handling end to end recruitment process by identifying the right talents
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Employee engagement activities to build a healthy and dynamic work environment
- Payroll Processing & HRIS management
- Proactive in identifying employee grievance, addressing and resolving in a timely manner
- Keeping the management updated about the critical aspects regularly
- Work experience in service industry is must. Experience in BPO/KPO industry is an added advantage
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field