While marketing has been around for centuries, marketers’ communication with customers has changed dramatically in recent decades. The advent of the internet and the emergence of social media have resulted in significant changes in marketing strategy(Sales Funnel Strategy).
Everything changed when the internet arrived. Customers could access hundreds of competing products from different countries without leaving their homes, and comparison shopping was no longer confined to a particular store or geographic location. Therefore, more savvy shoppers wanted more from their favourite brands.
As a result, brands began actively engaging with clients, initiating unique interaction. However, with so many options, marketers had to find new sales funnel strategies to compete for customer attention.
What is sales funnel?
A sales funnel depicts the steps an individual takes to become a customer of your brand. It is divided into three sections:
• The top of the funnel is what brings prospects to your company (e.g., the landing page of your website).
• All stages prior to the sale are included in the middle of the funnel (e.g., website visitors reading about the benefits of your products).
• The final purchase is at the bottom of the funnel (e.g., website customers entering their credit card info to complete a purchase).
Four stages of a successful sales funnel strategy
1. Awareness – Creating awareness is the initial step in making a successful sale funnel strategy. This is the first time someone hears about your product or service. For example, they may become aware of your company through your advertisements, learn about it on social media, or hear from friends or relatives. Alternatively, a prospect may have learned about your firm through a Google search that led to your website, seeing one of your advertisements, or reading your blog.
You should focus on presenting yourself in front of buyers at this stage. In simple words, when your customer is seeking you, you must be found. For example, if a consumer searches for “how to drive more traffic on your website” on Google, you want your digital marketing company to come up first; if they search for Best SEO practices, you want your most recent social media posts to come up first. You also need to be entertaining at this stage to grab your customer’s attention.
2. Interest – Interest is the second step of the Sales Funnel Strategy. Buyers have learned about your organization, brand, products, or services and have decided to evaluate it depending on their level of interest.
At this point, you should post excellent content that educates and informs the prospect. During this stage, if you become aggressive with your sales approach, you risk alienating the prospect and forcing them to quit. Instead, your content should show off your knowledge and assist the prospect in making an informed selection.
Here, you should try to get clients to visit your website by clicking over from your basic social network feeds, search advertising, and display ads. Usually, more in-depth strategy blogs, infographics, FAQs, research papers, and material indicating you know what you’re talking about are included in this funnel stage.
3. Decision – Decision is the third stage of the Sales Funnel Strategy. Now that the buyer is ready to buy, they may weigh many possibilities before deciding. They will compare pricing, bundles, and other aspects to determine which option is best for them.
You should make your best offer at this point. When customers place a purchase, you may, for example, offer free delivery, a discount code, or a bonus product. The idea is to make the offer attractive so that the prospect wants to take action and choose your offer. Your content has the power to persuade the prospect to take action. Sales websites, webinars, and phone calls all have the potential to convert a prospect into a customer.
4. Action – Action is the last stage of the Sales Funnel Strategy. By acquiring your product or service, the prospect becomes a client (or they decide to leave without making a purchase). When a customer buys something from you, they become a part of your company’s ecosystem.
Even though the sale has been completed, the procedure continues. Your objective is to focus on customer retention so that the consumer purchases from you again in the future. Your content should aid customer loyalty. Thank the consumer for their purchase, ask for feedback, provide after-sale assistance, invite them to sign up for your email, or enroll them in a rewards program.
Now that you know how to create a successful sales funnel strategy, here’s how hiring digital marketing virtual assistants can help you in the process.
Be it graphic designing, writing content, managing social media posts, or driving more traffic to your website, digital marketing VA support can take the burden off of your shoulders.
• They can assist in social media management
Digital marketing VAs can assist in the development of a vibrant social media presence. They can create effective social media marketing techniques to increase followers and engage the audience on your social media sites. They also develop relevant content using various technologies and schedule them on a regular basis.
• They aid in website management
“The first impression is the last impression,” as the old proverb goes. It’s vital to have an attractive website to make a lasting first impression on vendors, partners, and clients. Regularly maintaining and updating your website will result in more business. As a result, you must hire the ideal virtual marketing assistant to ensure that your website runs effectively.
• They can help you drive more engagement
Digital marketing virtual assistants use content marketing, social media, emails, and other approaches to keep clients engaged.
Hiring a virtual assistant can help you get followers and improve your visibility. However, it’s essential to invest in a reputable virtual assistant company like Ossisto to get the desired Digital Marketing VA Support. Your digital marketing assistant will schedule posts for the most important periods of the day in order to build a loyal following.
• You gain a fresh perspective
Working with people from various backgrounds has the benefit of giving each person their distinct perspective. Because VAs have such a diverse spectrum of expertise, your organization will benefit from their unique perspective.
• It prevents overwork
Although employees in a company may be needed to work longer shifts than typical, your marketing team should not be overworked. Therefore, you can hire an online marketing virtual assistant to aid your team.
A digital marketing Sales Funnel Strategy consists of different marketing methods used to drive traffic to your business and nurture it appropriately so that potential consumers become loyal customers who advocate for your brand.
However, it’s never simple to be an entrepreneur. You’ll have a lot on your plate. However, you don’t have to worry about every last element of your company. Simply hire Digital Marketing VA support at Ossisto and leave the rest to them. Ossisto offers Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, and other marketing mediums which can take over your business lead generation worries.